Hi, I am having gas is formed and pain occurs due to the acidity's sleep due to sleep only for two to three hours at night. Even the stomach is not clear, it has to sit in the latrine for half an hour, even after the stomach is not clear.Please suggest me something for that.
27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- To reduce your problem follow some dietary precautions:
- avoid fried, spicy, sour & junk food, also restrict tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day, avoid alcohol & smoking if you do
- chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have 5-6 small meals including snacks rather than three large meals, do not lye down for at least an hour after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime, raise pillow end by 4-6 inches while sleeping at night
- have plenty of oral fluids including 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration
- mix 1 tablespoon of isabgol powder in a warm glass of water & have it one hour before going to bed at night
- take tablet Pan 40, 1 tab daily half an hour before breakfast
- try to reduce weight by diet & exercise which will ease your symptoms.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Gastric Problem treatment