What will be the cost of gum surgery. Can it solve my loosen teeth problem? Front, lower level some portion gum is damaged.

What will be the cost of gum surgery. Can it solve my loo...
Hi Mr. lybrate-user. Gum surgeries are designed to improve the condition of loose teeth due to advanced gum disease. So yes, it should help with strengthening loose teeth to an extent. However, maintenance of the results achieved would depend upon regular and thorough home care, and, regular follow up with your dentist. As for the cost of treatment, it varies depending upon the nature of your problem, the exact surgery planned, the need for, and the type and volume of bone graft used, any ancillary procedures needed, etc. So it is tough to give you a quick estimate without a clinical evaluation and appropriate radiographs. If you have doubts about the diagnosis, the planned treatment, or the costs, you may seek a second opinion with another dentist or periodontist. All the best!
Yes you may solve cost about five to ten k per quadrant.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user yes gum surgery can solve your loosen teeth problem. Its cost vary on quadrants involve so visit to dentist.
Gum disease is the main cause of loose teeth in adults and of tooth loss. Dental Splinting stabilizes loose teeth by joining all the teeth together.