I am not able to chew food from my left side now days. Upper left side gap was filled before 5 month with silver mixture. This month it was paining again, when consult dentist asked me to do root canal. Without that can I be? Or if it vvic wht is the coast?

I too feel Root Canal Treatment is the remedy of your toothache. The cost may vary between 2-5k.
Rct may b required n than cap it is likely to be about ten k n above
Sometimes due to various reasons there can be a secondary tooth decay below the filling in the teeth that were previously treated and filled. An X-Ray will reveal the exact spread of the decay. If the decay has not reached pulp then the treatment would be to take out the previous filling, remove the further decayed portion of the tooth and place a new filling. If the X-Ray of your tooth shows the infection involving the pulp then Root Canal Treatment needs to be done. As you have mentioned that you are not able to chew food at all, I suspect that pulp may have got involved and RCT may be required for you. The total cost may start from ₹2000 and go upwards depending on teeth, dentist, location, crown etc.