My front teeth are bigger than others. Is it possible to make teeth smaller. My gums also get swollen so doctor make a treatment for my swollen gums. I have fear to loose my teeth what to do .how can I make my teeth stronger and white. My teeth are yellowish .many times doctor cleaned my teeth again it becomes yellowish. What to do.

Hello lybrate-user, There are different treatment methods to address your issue of big front teeth. They can taken care with either veneers or crowns. If your gums are swollen consistently then it gum treatment needs to be done. Get a full-mouth x-ray (OPG) and depending on the severity of the problem a deep cleaning or a flap surgery may be needed. As per getting white teeth, you need to get your teeth cleaned every 6 months along with maintaining it at home by brushing, flossing and using mouthwash. If your teeth are still yellow, then teeth whitening will be a good treatment option for you. Thank you.
Hello Ms. lybrate-user all peoples have front teeth are bigger than other teeth. May be your front teeth are more labial that why it looks like more bigger. Your gums are swelled that means there is accumulation of plaque and calculus. So you have to remove or clean it. So visit to a dentist for complete scaling and polishing. If any query than you can contact with me online.
Try using battery operated brush that's a power brush for removing all deposits on teeth. Which collect become hard. And later you have to visit dentist to get them cleaned.
It seems you have alot of issue with your teeth. If you gum are swollen, you need to get the infection treated first, after that you might need proper scaling (depending on teeth condition). For white teeth you can go for bleaching. Your dentist will be best to suggest you treatment plan depending upon clinical condition of your teeth.