I have pain in my joints and also there is swelling in my feet. I have problem walking and also can't stand for long hours. I have tried both allopathic and homeopathic medicines but no gains. I am also diagnosed with thyroid. My hb is 10.6.kindly help.

I have pain in my joints and also there is swelling in my...
Hello, Drink, lukewarm water. Go for meditation being much beneficial for joints. Her diet be easily digestible, non-irritant on time to check gastric disorder. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:× Rhus tox 1000-5 drops, weekly. X Sepia 200-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, jerks, lifting weight, cold intake, junkfood. Tk, care.
It is also important to lead a healthy lifestyle and be disciplined in your daily routine inorder to feel better. Please start doing Yoga and pranayam as it has low impact on your joints. Eat only healhty food (avoid outside food and beverages) and have fruits and vegetables everday. You can update all the reports here and review your problems. You can contact me for a thorough case history and retry Homeopathy.