Plz suggest best diet for weight gain and glowing skin I am 19 year old and my weight is 41 kg I want at least 48 to 50.

Plz suggest best diet for weight gain and glowing skin I ...
Hi For weight gain you must take high calloric food. Take a early morning breakfast. The breakfast sho uld consist a big glass of milk. To increase the caloric value of milk add 2 tablespoon sugar+2 tablespoon Bournvita. Along with milk in breakfast take a bread with with plenty of butter, two Bananas and two fried eggs. All this breakfast will cause slight heaviness and belching in the first few days but if continuied with a little will power, it will do a lot of good in future For glowing skin you must take Wheat, Old barley, Rice, Green gram (Mudga ), Pigeon pea (arhar ), Masura, Patola, Kakmachi, Garlic and Cucumber (kheera) .Do not take Newly harvested cereals (navanna), Black gram (udada), Radish, Sour and heavy substance, Milk, Curd, Sugarcane product, Jaggery. Mild exercise (alpa vyayama) and Bathing are useful. Day sleeping and Mental stress should be avoided. There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda for those conditions. You may consult me on Lybrate.