What type of food should I get for best body building results. And I want to gain upto 80 kg. With good muscles.

What type of food should I get for best body building res...
Food items with good source of protein will give you muscle mass. If you are regular in exercise then include good amount of protein with your daily food intake. 'Protein source: Egg, Chicken, Fish, Mutton, Beef, milk, all pulses, legumes and beans' Before one hour of your exercise take food items with good amount of protein and energy (Fruit milk shakes, Mix nuts shake, Home made protein bars etc). Avoid fatty foods before exercise, and start your exercise with one glass of water, in between exercise sips the water and after exercise once your heart rate come to normal take sufficient water. Also after exercise eat protein rich foods. According to your convenience arrange the food intake and exercise and in between food intake don't put more gap, try to keep minimum 2.5 hrs and maximum 3 hrs. Don't stick with particular type of food. Include all different colors of vegetables and fruits, cereals and millets. Arrange your exercise with your trainer, don't concentrate a particular muscle.