Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old. I think I have from 1 and a half year Chronic fissure doctor of shanti mukund hospital karkardoma, said by medicine it will heal but after 5 to 6 days it will come again and this process will continue so it need to operation. I have no problem with operation but if it is possible to be okay without operation then please tell me. Or even after operation, is there any guarantee that it will not happen again? What is the cost of operation of your different doctors? And should I go for operation or not?

1 Doctor Answered
If one has acute fissure in ano with severe pain while passing motion, the best results are by the procedure under general anesthesia.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.