I have yellow stains on my front teeth and it is from last 10 years and it is not fading. I do not eat pan or something. How to remove those yellow stains? I always have low self confidence due to yellowish stains on my teeth .plz help me out.

I have yellow stains on my front teeth and it is from las...
Hello lybrate-user, Since the stains are longstanding, it is recommended to get a thorough cleaning and polishing done by a dentist. If the stains persist, then you can go for teeth whitening procedure. It will help you regain your teeth color and better your smile. Kindly consult your dentist at the earliest. Thank you.
Teeth may gradually become yellow due to aging, hereditary factors, poor dental hygiene, or excessive consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and cigarettes. In addition, high doses of antibiotics, climatic conditions, infection and improper metabolism can contribute to discoloring of teeth. You can try these home remedies to whiten your teeth naturally: 1) The best way to whiten your teeth naturally, however not always the easiest, is to simply brush your teeth after eating or drinking something. 2) A good oral mouth rinse can be made using hydrogen peroxide; use half water and half hydrogen peroxide, swish around in your mouth for about one minute, and then rinse, it acts as natural teeth whitening as well as has antibacterial properties. 3) Simply put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it between your teeth for five to 20 minutes, or add a few drops to your toothbrush and brush it on. Another option is to apply coconut oil to a corner of a clean washcloth and rub it on the teeth. You can consult a dentist to get a teeth whitening treatment done.