I have erectile dysfunction because of over masturbation how to treat it with ayurvedic medicine?

I have erectile dysfunction because of over masturbation ...
Erectile dysfunction is most often caused by anxiety and too much stimulation. It may leave the couple feeling unsatisfied. Practice and relaxation should help you deal with the problem. Some men try to distract themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts to avoid getting excited too fast. Two methods that could be helpful for men: 1.The start-and-stop method - aims to improve a man's control over ejaculation. It means stopping sexual stimulation (by himself or his partner) at the point he feels he is about to have an orgasm, and resuming once the sensation of impending orgasm has subsided. 2.The squeeze method - similar to above but the man gently squeezes the end of his penis - or his partner does this for him - for the duration of the 30-second pause before restarting stimulation. DIET - take 2 glasses of milk morning and evening, add 1 tsp ghee in milk and drink it, 8-10 cashews or almonds, avoid oily and spicy food ,think positive. It is essential to practice, and if there is a persistent problem with PE, it may be worth talking to a good Ayurveda doctor. Contact us for Ayurvedic medicines. And need more history kindly consult in private.