Hi lybrate-user, here are some natural solutions for you which will help you get rid of the problem.
1. Eyebright herb is one of the best natural home remedies for Eye Infections. You can take eyebright tea, tincture or liquid extract, or use a light mixture (a teaspoon of dried eyebright steeped in a pint of boiling water
) as an eye wash about 3-4 times in a day. It can also be used as a compress over eyes.
2. Using aloe vera
juice as eyewash is a highly beneficial natural cure for Eye Infections. You can also soak a piece of cloth in the juice and place it over your eyes to reduce Eye Infection
. It is particularly helpful in healing Stye. Warm tea bags or compresses can also be used to cure Sty naturally.
3. Add 2-3 granules of alum in a glass of distilled water and use this mixture as eyewash for about one week to get rid of Eye Infections like Stye.
4. Placing warm compresses infused with lavender rose or chamomile oil is another useful Eye Infections home remedy.
5. Add three tablespoons of honey in about two cups of boiling water and use this solution to wash your eyes in order to reduce Eye Infections. Or, you can simply
put one or two drops of honey in eye for 2-3 times in a day.
6. Placing cold bread over the eyes is one of the simplest natural home remedies for Eye Infections to reduce itching
and inflammation. Cold tea bags can be placed over eyes to relieve burning sensation. Cold red raspberry tea bags are quite soothing in this regard.
7. Boric acid eye wash is another useful Eye Infection natural cure for Conjunctivitis
because it has antibacterial and antifungal properties. To prepare this eyewash, add one teaspoon of boric acid and ten drops of goldenseal tincture in a cup of boiling water.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.