While flossing with a sewing thread I noticed mild bleeding in my lower gums today. I google it and it shows gingivitis. But I don't have any other symptom of gingivitis. No foul breath, no sore painful gums, no pus in gums. Can only mild bleeding by flossing can be gingivitis?

While flossing with a sewing thread I noticed mild bleedi...
It’s absurd to use normal thread for flossing. The dental floss is a waxed thread to avoid the gum injury. Ordinary thread would cause gingivitis. Please refrain in future.
It's gingivitis Do warm water gargles.
It's not necessary that bleeding always may be due to gingivitis,,it may be due to injury to the gum also while u were using floss
Just rinse with lukewarm water and a pinch of salt in it, about 4-5 times daily.