Hello doctor. I hv pcod. My last cycle was on 13sep. I came to know after approx 45 days that m pregnant. My periods are so irregular. On urine test there was a faint line at that time. Then I had hcg blood test that was 47 again after two days it was 107 and then again it was 265 aftr that I hv ultrasound and according to that my doctor said it was 5 weeks and according to my missed period date it was 7. Then again I hd ultrasound after one week and it is 6 weeks according to ultrasound but according to my missed periods it is 8 weeks there is a growth in my pregnancy according to doctors becoz they now see a small balloon which they told me. But they said there is no heart beat yet. And now they ask for another ultrasound after 9 days. M on naturogest vaginal capsules fluids and also hcg injections which I take first and rest three are there on the gap of 5 days each. Is there any risk related to my pregnancy or m going well. M in grt tensn please advice me dctr as soon as possible. REGARDS.

Hello doctor.
I hv pcod. My last cycle was on 13sep.
I ca...
Hello, your pregnancy is going fine, in your case ultrasonic findings r more correct as you have history of irregular cycle, do accordingly fetal heart comes at 7 weeks of gestation, that's why one more ultrasound is advised, continue with same treatment, follow after ultrasound.