- Your problem could be due to your excess weight as it can cause a condition called GERD& also acidity, reduce your weight by diet & exercise
- for acidity take some precautions:
- chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have 5-6 small meals including snacks rather than three large meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime,
do not lye down for about an hour after meals, raise your pillow end by 4-6 inches while sleeping at night
- drink plenty of oral fluids including 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration & digestion
- take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg, 1 tablet daily half an hour before breakfast
- do regular exercise like brisk walking, jogging, swimming to reduce weight which will reduce acidity as well as improve on the snoring habit & you will feel alert & active .
Feeling tired and sleeping shows that you are stressed and depressed. We treat without medicines.
For any guidance you can contact me.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Snoring treatment