I have pain in teeth a lot of days and consult to two doctors but no relief what should I do?

Firstly I wanted to know what they have suggested to you and what was there opinion, as I am unable to locate the exact cause of pain from your description. Detailed history is very much important to diagnose a disease or to conclude. Please provide complete details. As of now, you consult to a third one in person and provide complete details of the disease.
Pain can be due to some conditions like cavities, tooth abcess, gum disease, and fracture of tooth. So its important to find out the cause of pain to decide the treatment plan. You needto investigated thoroughly fir proper diagnosis. For temporary relief from pain you can take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water. Or ibuprofen after meal. Brush regularly two times daily.
If you have got assessed radiographically and could'nt locate the source of your tooth ache then it may be associated with neuralgic facial pain. I advise you to go for neurologic consultation.
Take painkiller for temporary relief, but pain is most likely to occur if there are cavities in teeth that need to be filled.
Get the treatment also done. There might pain in your gums rather than teeth so get it checked to a specialist.
U have already consulted 2 drs. Who must have given you some medication. But the medication will give you temporary relief. It needs to be investigated further. Xrays need to be done.
Dear You hv already seen two doctors and they might hv given you some antibiotics and painkillers. But the main thing is you need to do treatment for the ailing tooth. Its either rct or extraction. If its not tooth related you need to go for higher investigations.