Hello my name is Madhu I need a help my age 20 My penis size it 13 cm how increase my penis size please give me solution.

Hello my name is Madhu
I need a help my age 20 My penis s...
you already have average Indian size of 5 to 6 inches.Penis grows slowly till 12 years and then grows rapidly till 19 to 20 years and then stops growing. It's size is determined by genetics/ hereditary and early hormonal influence. So it s size cannot be changed after 20 years. What is your size in flaccid and erect state? Also dont compare yours with African race or some European race wherein males have huge sized penis. Asian race like Japanese and others have smaller ones than Indians as an average, so be happy with your size and size does not determine happiness, performance and other things count.There are many websites claiming oils and tablets to do the trick, they all swindle money with no use. Women are not as bothered bout their partners size than men, they like the performance and how you satiate them rather. All the best