Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 18 year old boy and am having sex with 29 age girl for the past 3 months twice in a week. Any problem issue Will appear. And after my 25 age I married a girl I can give baby to her or not. If I continue this sex practice till my marriage.

1 Doctor Answered
No problem at all, bot of you are elders and so enjoy till it lasts. In future it won't affect your capacity to have child. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.