I have very low immunity since childhood and suffering from acute rhinitis. I used to take antibiotics and paracetamols and ibuprofens in childhood almost every second week. I realised it was killing my body and switched to ayurvedic medicines from the last 6-7 years. I have also undergone septoplasty of the nose 7-8 years back. But my body has become very weak and I catch fever and flu every 3-4 weeks and have become so weak that I am struggling even with day to day activities. I need help. Please suggest some cures.

I have very low immunity since childhood and suffering fr...
To boost your immunity: 1)meditate - meditation reduces physical effects of stress that weaken the immune system. 2) try probiotics-We recommend taking probiotics—foods or supplements containing bacteria that are good for your health—that include Lactobacillus, because it can reduce the risk of both respiratory and gastrointestinal infections 3) exercise-As It boosts blood flow so that the immune cells circulate throughout the body. 4) maintain hygiene-wash hands more often. 5) get enough sleep 6) maintain your diet increase intake of green leafy vegetable like spinach, peas, beans etc 7) avoid smoking, drinking alcohol.