My wisdom tooth is growing. Tjis is the 3rd time. This time it is on the lower leftmost part of my mouth. I feel pain on my gums in the entire left part of my mouth. I mean from the wisome tooth which is on the farthest side to the teeth in front. The upper left part also aches. Is this normal knowing that I got my wisdom tooth growing? But when my first wisdom tooth grows it is not like this. I also brush my teeth with toothpaste and baking soda (mix to make a paste) everyday. About 2-3 times a day. Is it bad? I went to my dentist and she told me its normal coz I got my wisdom tooth. But I never get to mention about the baking soda. She just gave me painkillers. Mefenamic acid to be exact. But the pain does not subside. Its too much pain I do not know what to do. Should I stop brushing my teeth with baking soda? Please help me im in so much pain.

Yes you can wash your mouth with hot water and also use salt to cleanse your mouth rather than brushing your teeth which is the reason for you to have pain.