Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been living away from my family because of work for past 8 years. Firstly for studies and then for job. I hardly get to see them once a year. For past two years I am with this guy and next year we are getting married. I am very emotional of the fact that I have just one year left and in spite of that I can not stay with my family. I do not know whether I am depressed or just anxiety but I have been irritated like never before, with my fiance, friends and everyone I meet. My head feels heavy. Because of this, I have no control on my tongue. I am a corporate lawyer, my busy schedule does not allow me to go to any gym or meditation classes. I feel like I am loosing everything in life. I feel so stressed and just keep thinking that if my family would have been here, may be I would not have behaved this way. My relationship with my fiance is getting stressed and I just loose my temper each time I am around anyone. Please help! I do not know if any medicine will be able to help me or not.

2 Doctors Answered
Please Just open your eyes and look around, world is very beautiful place to live, avoid making a mess of it. It appears very clearly that you are emotionally insecured and confused. You still have age and time to help yourself. First of all begin to understand, accept and love yourself unconditionally. You are as sweet as you think of yourself. Calm down and tell yourself that you're a nice sweet person and you'll have great life. Even if you are unable to do so to start with, ir will start happening. Even Professional help is also available and believe me, medicines are not required. Just look for relationship expert and open your heart out. If you want you can contact me as well by this platform directly either online video or in person. You are sure to have a wonderful life. Make a move, and contact.
2 people found this helpful
You are feeling isolated socially and emotionally. Also feeling guilty for not being with your parents. You seek social support from your parents for your relationship with your fiance. You are stressed due to your work pressure and that makes you irritate while interacting with people. You should tell and open up your heart before your fiance and seek his emotional social support to tackle your problems with him as well as with the parents. Sharing maximum with your dear ones is the remedy of your problem. Self Disclosure is advised.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.