Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year male and facing some issue with my Penis. The problem is that skin of the penis does not goes back when erect. Further the size of penis is also very small. Further need some advice to hold your sperm for longer time.

2 Doctors Answered
You have phimosis and need surgery to correct it . Penis size is different in all people and you cannot increase your natural size . But can try jelqing and see
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.