Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

When do I start sex after 2 to 3 minutes, I discharged. So that partner does not satisfied with sex. What should I do to increase the duration.

1 Doctor Answered
Premature ejaculation is the right diagnosis in your case. But more details are required as timing of ejaculation varies from person to person and also situation based. Medications like SSRI. Off course after consulting a Psychiatrist will help. Also go for squeeze method .a therapy meant for premature ejaculation after discussing with your Psychiatrist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.