Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 67 years old, diabetic (hbs a1 level 6.9). I had angioplasty (1 stent) in May 2017. I am fond of exercise & yoga. Can I do Kapalbhati? Can I do asanas? Running? I do feel a little breathless while walking briskly or climbing stairs.

You can exercise and do almost anything until you do not feel Breathless whenever you start feeling Breathless or or or chest discomfort that is your limit and that is the point at which you need to stop and the next time you should try not to reach this point. Your exercise strength and potential will depend upon your heart pumping power also called as ejection fraction which would be mentioned in your echocardiography report and you also need to have a good diabetic control and continue taking your heart meditation regularly.
1) Keep your diabetes well-controlled. 2) You can do any exercise or yoga asanas etc that you feel comfortable about doing. In fact exercising and yoga is great for you. 3) If breathlessness on walking or climbing stairs is new then please consult your treating cardiologist for evaluation.