I am suffering from teeth pain because of gap between teeth. So what is best to do.?

If your teeth are healthy then reason for pain would be food lodgement or pocket formation. You should consult dentist and go for crowning on both tooth to get rid from problem.
May you need to get the crown of that teeth or the bridge is best for you.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedures and / or root canal treatment. Floss the inter dental gaps with inter dental brushes to prevent food lodgement. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.