I have pain in my teeth. I already did the chekup. Doctor give me anesthesia but I want to know is that the amount anesthesia given to me have a adverse effect on my health or not?

I have pain in my teeth. I already did the chekup. Doctor...
Doctors give calculated dose of anesthesia as per the body weight of a person to avoid any adverse effect. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
No there is no harm from the dose of anesthesia.
No no side effects.