My skin is black please suggest me a natural face wash. I tired of using chemical face wash. Please help me.

My skin is black please suggest me a natural face wash. I...
Take sunny neem face wash .it will be helpful to you ,but along with that you also need some managements .consult online for that.
Avoid too much sun exposure is the best place to start or use a sunscreen with spf 25-30 every time you go outside. You can try creams and soaps that contain kojic acid, glutathione, aplha-arbutin, licorice extract, mulberry extract, and Vitamins C, E, and B3. You can also go for lightening creams containing hydroquinone, but make sure that the concentration does not exceed to 2%.If you wd like to go for a more natural approach, you can try rubbing the slices of lemons, potato, tomatoes, cucumber which are also found to be beneficial in clearing the complexion.
Hi multhani matti powder 1 teaspoon mix with butter milk ,make semi solid apply 15 min daily at any time ,disappear darkness of skin. Find-out any sensitivity to sun like, or consult with local physician.