I'm a 17 year old with an obesity problem. Although it sounds sort of ridiculous, as a teenager, I find it difficult to mingle in the society, with others making fun of my weight. A teenager's fantasy is to flaunt a perfect body. Although it seems like a herculean task, all I seek for is a balanced diet and a workout regime that would suit me so that I can stop becoming fat and be fit. Please suggest me a workout when time I've allotted for workout is from 5-6.30 am, thanks in advance.

I'm a 17 year old with an obesity problem. Although it so...
Do not expect miracle Kartic ,go slow n steady ,teenage obesity is mostly because of over posessive parents love about feeding kids ,just be physically active ,nutritious low caloric food, One hr gym Take out time for fast walk or jog Take out time from mobile n computer ,not from studies Do not go for crash diet ,only reduce 25% Keep a target of 2 kg per month for three months then one kg per month Just cut augar n fat Good luck Kartik.