I am 27 years male. I had drank 2-3 peg of Vodka everyday from thi last 3 days. Now feeling totally body weakness. Still feeling like drankman. Not taken drink from last 24 hours. This has been done before 7 years before. I had drunk vodka of 4-5 pag. And feeling drankman and total body weakness still 10-15 days. I had drink many time vicky and nothing has to be done because of vicky. Is there any different in drunk vodka and vicky? Pls advise me on total body weakness and feeling drunkman.

I am 27 years male. I had drank 2-3 peg of Vodka everyday...
Please take care of your health and avoid any kind of alcohol if possible. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and go for a medical check up along with some basic tests like CBC, ESR, blood sugar, TSH, urine routine etc. Eat only healthy food and avoid all types of outside food. Have lots of fluids and water (8-10 glasses of water ). Strike a balance in every thing that you do so that you can enjoy your routine and move towards your goals everyday. If you have any other health problems then you can try Homeopathy which is safe and effective. You can contact me if needed.