I want to lose belly fat. My daily intake is lower than the needed intake. Help me what should I do to lose belly fat?

I want to lose belly fat.
My daily intake is lower than t...
Everyone has different lifestyle and body. There is no fit for all diet chart. You need customized diet plan along with proper workout schedule. Mean while few tips for you are- start eating small frequent meals and don't skip any meals specially breakfast. Include whole grains and use atta with bran take high fibre diet which include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water. Avoid drinking calories in form of juices and carbonated drinks. Avoid eating junk food, fried food and maida products. Try to eat home made food as much as possible. Move yourself use stairs, walk to near by places instead of using any vehicle include at least 45-60 minutes workout in your routine. Take sound sleep of at least 7-8 hours. Quit smoking and drinking if any manage stress keep positive frame toward life appreciate yourself as it is not going to happen overnight. Consult me online for better results.