Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im getting married in three moths my age is 32 years, I have the fear that I could satisfy my life partner as when I had sex with my GF, I used to get loose with in one minute as I touched her centre point. Please advise me best diet and also remedies.

2 Doctors Answered
There are many Medicines in homeopathy like Lycopodium, Selinium, Staphysgria, Terbulus Ter, Acid Phos, Cinchona Off Etc. For PE & ED. For more help about selecting best Homeopathic medicine we need more information about your health. You can also contact me personally through Lybrate for precise selection of Homeopathic remedy for your case. Until then: Maintain regular exercise, take nutritious diet, Minimize stress level and reduce performance anxiety. Add Zinc and Magnesium to your diet (Green and green leafy vegetables) Consume More Protein of good quality (Fish, Mushrooms) Go for good quality Fish if you prefer Non vegetarian food Eat more Pomegranate, Avocado onions & Garlic Add nuts and berries to your diet. Have Pranayams Yog-Asan to strengthen pelvic floor muscles (like kegel) daily. Avoid Junk food and beverage.
You have to be on normal nourishing diet. No need to think what your wife will think. It is an automatic process.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.