I get Burning sensations in knee, wrist in late nights and mornings. What is the reason? Male, 42 yrs, less exercise, height 5: 4, weight 62 kgs.

I get Burning sensations in knee, wrist in late nights an...
This is a general strain due to excessive walking or standing and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes. One time you can do hot water fermentation that would help to reduce the muscle strain. Arthritic Pain:Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee Exercises would help to strengthen the quadriceps muscle which is the key muscle. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping a soft ball underneath the knee and you have to keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone.