When I took manforce 100 mg tablet just 30 minutes before doing sex with my wife. I can not able to stay longer I mean it does not work. I got headache. So please tell me proper procedure to take manforce 100 mg tablet before sex. And please also tell me by this medicine how much time I can stay on bed. My age is 29 Years. Newly married and my not satisfied due to such reason.

When I took manforce 100 mg tablet just 30 minutes before...
You should take tablet atleast before 1 hr of sex. N by that time, you should engage in foreplay for sometime with your spouse. By doing this only you will have effect of tablet. Otherwise tablet will not work if you don't engage in foreplay. Try to avoid more fatty foods before 2 hrs of taking tablet as fatty foods reduce efficacy of tablet. Tablet will be effective for 4 hrs after taking it. N it will cause headache n flushing as side effects also.
Manforce IS giving headache ie side effects You are in scientific treatment for premature ejaculation & erectile dysfunction. Self MEDICATION is cheap but dangerous to life.