Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 46 yrs. My T3 level is 15.7 suffering from rapid heart beat & body shaking Since 3 months. My doctor advised neo-macrazole 5 mg with inderal 10 Despite taking this medicine not feeling ok & my doctor advised to visit an endocrinologist. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. Treatment for hyperthyroidism was initially start of with medicine like neo marcazole, methimazole or propyl thiouracil .etc .based on patient symptoms the dose of the drug may be adjusted accordingly. If patient still had symptoms even with maximum dose then advice to go surgery like thyrodectomy.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.