I have many pimples on my face, how do I control my pimples? And I look dark colour. How can fair my colour? My lips also very black in colour, so how can I make my lips into pink in colour?

I have many pimples on my face, how do I control my pimpl...
Pimples are due to hormone changes, infection and unhealthy diet take food with a high vitamin a, vitamin e and c contents. Drink lots of water. Regulate your daily activities, lower stress, increase sleep and do some yoga and exercise daily. The first and foremost step to lighten your complexion includes avoiding too much sun exposure. As far as lightening products, you can try creams and soaps that contain kojic acid, glutathione, aplha-arbutin, licorice extract, mulberry extract, and Vitamins C, E, and B3. You can also try certain natural remedies such as lemons. Squeeze the juice from a lemon, dip a cotton ball into the juice, apply it on your face, then rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Same way ,you may try potato. Peel the potato, cut it into small pieces, then apply the juice on areas you wish to lighten. Its best to consult your dermatologist to find out which of these options is best for your skin type.