1) What is E.S.R? Mine is 24 mm/hr (Range: M-1-7 mm/hr) How to bring it within the range ?2) My Serum Sodium is 138mEq/L (Range: 136-145 mEq/L).How to increase it to normal level? 3) My Serum Uric Acid is 6.8 mg/dl (Range: M. 2.5 - 7 mg/dl) How to bring it within the range?

Your sodium and uric acid is already in normal range. The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR or sed rate) is a relatively simple, inexpensive, non-specific test that has been used for many years to help detect inflammation associated with conditions such as infections, cancers, and autoimmune diseases. Results from your sed rate test will be reported in the distance in millimeters (mm) that red blood cells have descended in one hour (hr). The normal range is 0-22 mm/hr for men and 0-29 mm/hr for women. The upper threshold for a normal sed rate value may vary somewhat from one medical practice to another. You need to check if you have any infection and if normal you need not worry.