SOME TIPS WHICH MAKES YOU FALL ASLEEP SOONER- 1. Stop watching the clock. Marking off the minutes only heightens your distress about being awake.
2. Try relaxing your body to fall asleep. Working from your toes to your forehead, tightly tense each muscle group for five seconds, then relax.
3. Find an uninteresting activity. Read something uninteresting. Listen to relaxing music. When you start to feel drowsy, go back to bed.
4. Create a consistent sleeping and waking schedule — even on the weekends and days off work. “What works best is going to bed at the same time and waking up at same time every day
5. Avoid consuming drinks or food with caffeine
before bedtime. Abstain from caffeine for at least five to six hours before you plan to retire
6. Make your sleeping environment comfortable. The room should have a temperature that is not too warm or too cold. Find a mattress and pillow with a firmness level that you find restful.
7. One hour before bedtime, stop doing work or other mentally challenging tasks. Switch to something calming such as reading a book.
8. Use your bed only for sleep or intimacy
. Do not watch television or play with electronic devices while lying in bed.
Try the above things. For more queries contact us.