I have vary bad smell from my mouth not from teeth its something internal problem what can I do to remove it?

It is difficult to ensure that the smell is from teeth gums or from breadth. There are some systemic diseases which cause smell from mouth. If your teeth and gums are healthy, keep them maintained and use oral mouthwash. If not relieved please consult your doctor for the problem.
We need t find cause. Whether from mouth or from stomach. Treatment accordingly.
Maybe you r suffering from gastric disorder else you might have gum inflammation. So visit a gastroenterologist n a dentist as well regards
Smell may be due gingival problem get your clean by dentist.
Bad smell can b from mouth, sinus, chest, stomoch or other system like kidney you have to rule out n than tt accordingly.
Bad breath has various reasons: main reason is improper oral hygiene. Clean your tongue properly. Infection of gums and periodontal problem is another common reason. For this problem you should undergo a procedure called scaling and root planing, obviously as advised by the dentist. Type of diet you take can also cause bad breath. Other causes are like systemic problems like liver and kidney problems, any specific medications, infection of any salivary glands etc. So consult the dentist to help you with it because it is important to identify the causative factor and eliminate it.
Consult a gastroenterologist as well as a dentist. Either sides your cause will be found out and treated.
U may hav a gastric disorder.
Hello halitossis of bad breath is usually due to dirty teeth and the food getting lodged in between them. If you are certain, that it is not from mouth then you need to rule out other conditions like acidity, gerd or worms. A detail discussion and examination is warrented.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
It can be due to some systemic problem.
If you have any doubt as such why don't you consult a gen. Physician to know that internal problem.
That may be stains and calculus. So what you need to do is go for scaling first. And maintain good oral hygiene. Your prblem will be solved.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath.