Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 30 years and my weight is 74 kg, we are planning for baby but every time her periods coming, it feels like I am suffering from hormonal imbalance I am a male but I am gaining fats on my chest area. please suggest me what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Go for a walk in the morning. Go for meditation to reduce your stress. Tk, plenty of water. Your diet be easily digestible ,free from fats. Avoid lift and use stair to go up stairs. Tk homoeopathic medicine:@ Phyto bery Q-10 drops thrice with little water. Avoid. Alcohol, junkfood & nicotine. Tk, care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.