I'm 27 yeas old .I'm around 10 weeks pregnant. I did a blood test in my prenatal checkup it's 7.16.my gynecologist prescribed thyronorm 75 mg .but my previous doctor who cured my back pain, pcod problem said wait for a month. Don't take thyroid pills. Tsh will bounce back to normal. Even in the next test if it shows then I'll take care of it.

I'm 27 yeas old .I'm around 10 weeks pregnant. I did a bl...
Thyroid hormone demand increases during pregnancy. No harm in taking thyronorm tablets compared to facing threats of miscarriage due to low thyroid hormone every lab may give you a different report for test showing a borderline low it will never be on higher side trust your doctor who has prescribed thyronorm.
Hi Changes in levels of thyroid hormone occur during pregnancy but dose has to be increased during early pregnancy because it affects mental development of baby.This level is not good for your baby. Please take thyronorm in prescribed dose.