My weight is not gaining and I take protein in my diet daily and I notice weight is static or decrease but not increasing perhaps and my digestive system is normal but in birth time due to jaundice proper health development delays and my body is healthy against diseases but not in appearance it like seems to be weak and poor what should I do?

Hye, Thanks for the query. The moment you think of weight gain, whatever is your workout or diet intake, does not justify taking a protein supplement or a weight gainer. You cannot gain weight by just adding a protein source or gainer to your diet. Weight gain needs additional calories through a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and exercise. You have to have a balanced healthy protein rich diet for the supplement to be utilised. Even if by chance you do gain weight it will just be fat mass which will disappear once you stop the supplement. Healthy weight gain needs good muscle mass gain which needs good diet and exercise.       Supplementation totally depends on your present food intake & activity levels. So, for weight gain you need a balanced, calorie dense diet and a good exercise routine Once your diet is good and you are working out right the supplement will be of benefit to improve the increased needs but not on its own alone.