My 10 month old boy vomited thrice in a row He had sorry for dinner, post which he was given 3 to 4 pieces of papaya by someone. He vomited the papaya and mother's milk. Please let know what we should give him He is asleep now. But we are worried on what to give him when he wakes up of hunger.

My 10 month old boy vomited thrice in a row He had sorry ...
Keep him on simple fluids... You may give him homoeopathic Aethusa 30 TDs for one day... See if it helps.. It is best to consult for proper treatment..
Do not worry. Give coconut water. If you can make ash of coconut husk by burning it and mashing to fine powder, mix with honey and give to child (qty pinches) and optionally add cardamom powder- followed by coconut water or with coconut water direct or with mothers milk direct. If you can not do it get Balchaturbhadrika chooran from Ayurvedic shop and give with honey every 8 hrs (1/4 to 1/2 gm approx each time). You will be happy parents. Pl consult online for any query.