Hello Sir, I want know about skin lightening treatment. I wheatish in color. Are you doing same treatment at your clinic. If yes how long it will take to complete the treatment. Regards,Mayur.

Hello Sir, I want know about skin lightening treatment. I...
Yes. Once a month. For eleven months.
The first and foremost step to lighten your complexion includes avoiding too much sun exposure. Typically, the skin darkens when exposed to sunlight because it produces a substance, called melanin, to protect itself from the harmful solar radiation. Melanin is the pigment that gives color to our hair, eyes, and skin. And the more melanin your skin makes, the darker your skin becomes. Its also great to use sunscreen every time you go outside. As far as lightening products, you can try creams and soaps that contain kojic acid, glutathione, aplha-arbutin, licorice extract, mulberry extract, and Vitamins C, E, and B3. You may take the help of various procedures like skin polishing / chemical peels etc. To lighten your complexion. Its best to consult your dermatologist to find out which of these options is best for your skin type.