My mother's age is 57 she is suffering from neck pain lower back pain and numbness in the right hand fingers .numbness in all five fingers continuously from morning to evening since last 20 days suffering from numbness but the numbness is till the first line only of all 5 fingers. She has consulted neuro physician he has given NUCOXIA Mr. FOR 5 DAYS ,MAXGALIP AT FOR 15 DYS ,REJUNEX CD3 FOR 15 DYS.In the 2 visit he told to avoid maxgalip as she was feeling heavy sleepy and throwing vessels in her hands with out her notice and gave ACEGABA N T. Since 15 /9/17 she is using medicine there is no improvement in numbness. Which department doctor does she need to consult. Is she using the right medicine. Will she get cure for the disease. Please help thanks.

My mother's age is 57 she is suffering from neck pain low...
Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work Use cervical pillow.