Hi doctor. 2 weeks before I fell from vehicle. I got scratch pain at knee. I went to doctor he gave me TT injection. Even though after 2 weeks I still cannot walk properly. Also too much pain at knee. I went to orthopedic on Monday. He told nothing happened like factors. It will cure he told. But still pain is there in knees.

Hi doctor. 2 weeks before I fell from vehicle. I got scra...
• Avoid sitting Cross legged. • Avoid Squatting- • Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. • Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area • Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). • Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment knee is applied warm water followed by the immediate application of the knee with ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.