Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Yellowing my teeth and toothache ia there something there is some bleeding from my mouth.

2 Doctors Answered
Get scaling ,this will solve bleeding problem, and for tooth ache ask your dentist as there may be a cavity in the tooth that could be reason of pain.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.