How can I loss my tummy fat .I was try green tea, honey,and all that. But never get a proper shape.

How can I loss my tummy fat .I was try green tea, honey,a...
Hi lybrate-user You are gaining weight due to hormone and metabolic imbalance in body. Hormonal imbalance can be treated with right food and supplement. You have fat deposit on tummy or belly this indicates that you may have insulin resistance. The food which helps in balancing insulin resistance will help you in losing weight faster. All sugar based food is dangerous for your type of body. Protein diet will be suitable for you. I am suggesting a general diet and supplement plan for you. You can visit my clinic for free detailed body composition analysis. Sample Diet Plan Breakfast - Omelets with green salad. Lunch -“ Nutroactive brown ata and cooked Vegetables with salad. Snack - Roasted Almond Dinner- veg soup with salad Suggest Supplements Microfruit tablets daily after breakfast. Lipolyzer tummy tablet after lunch and dinner.
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.