I am suffering from yellow teeth problem and I have tried some natural ways to get rid of that problem, till now there is no progress in whitening my teeth. Please suggest what can be best solution for that. Thanks.

I am suffering from yellow teeth problem and I have tried...
Hello Lybrate user, the best and the natural way to keep your teeth white is by brushing properly. But for existing stains you will have to undergo a procedure called scaling which is actually cleaning of teeth surface with an ultrasonic instrument. Once the procedure is done, the stains are removed and then you can continue brushing twice daily. Also coffee, tea and smoking and any other colored drinks are primarily responsible for these yellowish stains. So avoid taking any of these frequently. Even after this procedure you fing your teeth yellow then there are certain procedure to make it white like bleaching and veneers, visit your nearby dentist for more information. Hope this helps.
You can use colgate visible white. For brushing your teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by the dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Brush ur teeth atlst twice daily,,at night brush with baking soda rinse ur mouth with lemon water,chew few leaves of holy basil,,rub lemon in ur teeth,,use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide,,make a paste of strawberry and apply it on teeth,,use whitening toothpaste,,this will help u