Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I had pleural effusion and doctor started ATT with rcinex 600/300, pz 1500, combutol 1200 but due to lever problem after 1 week doctor changed rcinex 600 to 450, pz 1500, combutol 1200 and added levofloxin 500 & prednisolone 20 mg. After 2 weeks I recovered from liver problem (during this 2 week period I suffered fever of 101.5 and appetite loss. After recovery from lever problem, fever and appetite loss for next week I felt fit and fine. So after that doctor increased rcinex 450 to 600 again. And asked me to revert to rcinex 450 if I can't tolerate 600 mg. After taking rcinex 600 I felt hot palms and feet with temp of 99.5 .So after 3 days I reverted to rcinex 450 but still after 7 days I am getting fever of 99.5 specially during noon to evening (no loss of appetite, gained weight of 1 kg)

Do not worry, it's a long process of recovery with the ups and downs, and fluctuations in temperature and appetite. So do not panic and be in touch with your doctor. If this trend continues then you can add Homeopathy which can help boost the appetite and vitality in a natural way. You can contact me if needed. Do invest time in mild exercise and include natural food substances (with daily fruits and vegetables which is easy to digest for you. Be positive and do the right things by adapting a healthy lifestyle.