Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hii doctor. I generally loose my confidence in front of elders while explaining anything. I loose my concentration. I start stammering in front of these people. But in case of normal talks my speaking is good. Please tell me what can I do to overcome this.

3 Doctors Answered
hello..this is all due to anxiety n stress...just start yoga n meditation n take help of some ayurvedic medicines like brahmi ghrit n others...u ll feel relief soon..okk
1 person found this helpful
Start light satvic food, start cleaning stomach by herbal chooran every week, start daily pranayam and meditation for 15 minutes. Take 'Medhya' and 'balya' category of herbal medicines. Report progress every month. In case of need you may consult earlier too.
1 person found this helpful
Hello lybrate-user. For the Treatment of Stammering Or Dysfluency you need the help of a Speech Therapist. As the cause of dysfluency and lack of confidence in different situations has to be analysed. Remember it's you who can help yourself with support of a Speech Therapist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.