Hii doctor. I generally loose my confidence in front of elders while explaining anything. I loose my concentration. I start stammering in front of these people. But in case of normal talks my speaking is good. Please tell me what can I do to overcome this.

hello..this is all due to anxiety n stress...just start yoga n meditation n take help of some ayurvedic medicines like brahmi ghrit n others...u ll feel relief soon..okk
Start light satvic food, start cleaning stomach by herbal chooran every week, start daily pranayam and meditation for 15 minutes. Take 'Medhya' and 'balya' category of herbal medicines. Report progress every month. In case of need you may consult earlier too.
Hello lybrate-user. For the Treatment of Stammering Or Dysfluency you need the help of a Speech Therapist. As the cause of dysfluency and lack of confidence in different situations has to be analysed. Remember it's you who can help yourself with support of a Speech Therapist.