Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What to do for enlarged prostate because of this I'm getting urinary tract infection. I am taking medicines for two weeks but still I'm getting frequent urination with more urgency and irritation during urination.

1 Doctor Answered
Get an ultrasound abdomen done and serum PSA, urine rm , urine cs also to be done, take tab urimax d 1 od, if not not relived go for surgery.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.